Glenn is a Senior Partner with the law firm of Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP where he specializes in real estate, tax planning, multifamily affordable housing and community development. Mr. Miller’s experience covers structured finance and securitization transactions and transactions involving investments by pension funds, real estate investment trusts and tax-exempt organizations, in real estate and other income-producing assets. Mr. Miller is an authority on affordable housing and historic tax credits. He created the widely used 80-20 tax structure that permitted the first practical syndication of mixed-use low-income housing projects and Sub-50 (volume-cap efficient tax-exempt recycled bond structure) tax structures. He provides advice in many other lines of business, including finance, manufacturing, regulated industries and hi-tech applications such as telecommunications and the Internet. Mr. Miller frequently lectures on affordable housing and on the taxation of the telecom industry. He has written articles for various publications. He earned his juris doctor, cum laude, from Harvard Law School and his Bachelor of Science, summa cum laude, from Louisiana State University. Mr. Miller resides in McLean, Virginia.
- CTIPP Partner Spotlight: Natasha Guynes, Her Resiliency Center
- Former Sex Worker Worries Mosby’s Policy on Prostitution Is Hurting Women on the Streets
- Opinion: Baltimore Needs Strong, Imaginative Leaders Who Understand the Challenges of Women on the Margins – Maryland Matters, By: Natasha Guynes
- ‘They’re Not Looking at the Whole Picture’ | Concerns over Mosby’s Prosecution Policy – Fox45 News
- Hidden Gems: Meet Natasha Guynes of Her Resiliency Center – Baltimore Voyage