Natasha Guynes understands all too well the inspirational power of a story. For years, she hid her own, fearful it would destroy the successful career she had built on Capitol Hill. This week on the Make Meaning podcast, Natasha talks with Lynne Golodner about her journey through homelessness and addiction, how supportive mentors helped her break down walls of shame and isolation, and how she helps vulnerable young women do the same.
- CTIPP Partner Spotlight: Natasha Guynes, Her Resiliency Center
- Former Sex Worker Worries Mosby’s Policy on Prostitution Is Hurting Women on the Streets
- Opinion: Baltimore Needs Strong, Imaginative Leaders Who Understand the Challenges of Women on the Margins – Maryland Matters, By: Natasha Guynes
- ‘They’re Not Looking at the Whole Picture’ | Concerns over Mosby’s Prosecution Policy – Fox45 News
- Hidden Gems: Meet Natasha Guynes of Her Resiliency Center – Baltimore Voyage