Natasha is the founder of HER Resiliency Center (HER), an organization dedicated to supporting and guiding vulnerable young women ages 18-25 to becoming self-sufficient, independent adults. Prior to founding HER, Natasha served on Capitol Hill in the offices of Sen. Harry Reid, Sen. Ben Nelson, Sen. Brian Schatz, and the Senate Commission on Long-Term Care, and later, worked for Media Matters for America. Natasha received her degree in political science from Trinity-Washington University and served in Americorps after graduation; she is currently an MPA candidate at the University of Baltimore. A native of Louisiana, Natasha has lived in the Washington, DC – Baltimore area for more than 20 years. She regularly engages in community opportunities to celebrate and support women’s leadership, entrepreneurship and mentorship through public speaking, volunteerism and storytelling performances.
- CTIPP Partner Spotlight: Natasha Guynes, Her Resiliency Center
- Former Sex Worker Worries Mosby’s Policy on Prostitution Is Hurting Women on the Streets
- Opinion: Baltimore Needs Strong, Imaginative Leaders Who Understand the Challenges of Women on the Margins – Maryland Matters, By: Natasha Guynes
- ‘They’re Not Looking at the Whole Picture’ | Concerns over Mosby’s Prosecution Policy – Fox45 News
- Hidden Gems: Meet Natasha Guynes of Her Resiliency Center – Baltimore Voyage