“With all due respect, can any of you tell the difference between sex work and sex trafficking?” said Natasha Guynes, a former sex worker and founder of the Washington-based nonprofit HER Resiliency Center who objected to the legislation.
- CTIPP Partner Spotlight: Natasha Guynes, Her Resiliency Center
- Former Sex Worker Worries Mosby’s Policy on Prostitution Is Hurting Women on the Streets
- Opinion: Baltimore Needs Strong, Imaginative Leaders Who Understand the Challenges of Women on the Margins – Maryland Matters, By: Natasha Guynes
- ‘They’re Not Looking at the Whole Picture’ | Concerns over Mosby’s Prosecution Policy – Fox45 News
- Hidden Gems: Meet Natasha Guynes of Her Resiliency Center – Baltimore Voyage