Natasha Guynes, a member of the Baltimore Human Trafficking Collaborative was shocked to find prostitution on the list. “I had a visceral response to it. It just caught me off guard,” she said.
- CTIPP Partner Spotlight: Natasha Guynes, Her Resiliency Center
- Former Sex Worker Worries Mosby’s Policy on Prostitution Is Hurting Women on the Streets
- Opinion: Baltimore Needs Strong, Imaginative Leaders Who Understand the Challenges of Women on the Margins – Maryland Matters, By: Natasha Guynes
- ‘They’re Not Looking at the Whole Picture’ | Concerns over Mosby’s Prosecution Policy – Fox45 News
- Hidden Gems: Meet Natasha Guynes of Her Resiliency Center – Baltimore Voyage